Highly Skilled Teaching Assistant
Post Title: High Level Teaching Assistant
Required: As soon as possible
Closing date: Monday 31st October 2022
Interviews: Week beginning 3st October 2022
Discovery Primary Academy is seeking to employ an experienced HSTA to work across the academy.
We are looking for a Highly Skilled Teaching Assistant who can;
- Compliment teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils, academy policies and strategies.
- Work collaboratively with teaching staff and deliver planned Maths and Success For All (SFA) lessons to different year groups across the academy
- Can provide support for pupils, the teacher and the academy in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils
- Encourage pupils to become independent learners, to provide support for their welfare and to support the inclusion of all pupils.
You will need to be:
- Experienced to an HLTA standard
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Calm and flexible
- Reliable, resilient and be able to take the initiative
If you are interested, please visit our website for more information and a copy of the application form. To arrange a site visit, please email Debby Pinfold on email@example.com
Please refer to the job description and the personal specification when applying; outlining what skills, qualities and experience you can offer us at Discovery.
Discovery Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We reserve the right to close the job advert early should we receive a high amount of applications.